Saligesic contains Willow stem bark and is used traditionally to support musculoskeletal system health.
Willow stem bark is used traditionally to:
- Support musculoskeletal system health
- Help maintain and support healthy joints
- Ease the temporary mild joint and muscle discomfort associated with exercise
- Support and maintain normal body temperature already in a normal range
- Temporarily relieve mild, occasional exercise-related lower back discomfort
- Relieve temporary mild headaches caused by occasional stress*
Saligesic contains phenolic glycosides (including salicin), flavonoids and other phenolic compounds. Saligesic is standardized to contain 60 mg of salicin per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy or sensitivity to salicylates. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 32 mg, Willow stem bark 20:1 extract 400 mg (from Salix purpurea stem bark 8.0 g, Containing salicin 60 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose and silicon dioxide.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.